Learn How to Calculate Damages in Personal Injury Cases
How much is the case worth? The question is simple, yet the answer is not always clear - especially when damages cannot be assigned an exact dollar value. This straightforward program will show you how to accurately and effectively quantify damages in a personal injury case. You will also learn what to do if a healthcare provider or insurance company asserts a lien against the settlement. Build your personal injury practice knowledge and skills - register today!
- Know what the case is worth: get practical guidance on calculating damages.
- Learn how to approach "unquantifiable" damages like pain and suffering.
- Explore the essentials of third-party liens and subrogation rights.
- Discover what every litigator who handles personal injury cases needs to know about MSP laws.
Session Time: 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM Eastern
Break: 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Eastern
Presenter: Mark J. Brice
- Documenting the Extent of the Injury
- How to Calculate Damages
- Pain & Suffering Damages: Plaintiff & Defense Perspectives
- Liens & Subrogation Made Simple
- Medicare Liens & Set-Asides: Medicare Secondary Payer Basics
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.