Protect Clients From Unexpected Loss
As cyber-attacks, data breaches, ransomware and other risks rise with innovations in technology, the need for cyber insurance has never been more acute. Yet insurers have been denying coverage for a number of claims. Understanding the policies available, what the language entails and ways in which insurers are avoiding coverage will help you safeguard clients from loss. Learn where coverage begins and ends with cyber insurance policies - register today!
- Understand the different types of cyber risk exposures your clients may have.
- Discover what CGL, crime insurance and cyber insurance policies do and do not cover.
- Explore the meaning of policy provisions through the latest case law.
- Identify the most common reasons for why insurers are denying cyber insurance claims.
11:00 am to 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Rachel V. Rose
- Types of Cyber Risk Exposures
- Different Policies: What's Covered (and What's Not)
- CGL Policies
- Crime Insurance
- Cyber Insurance Policies
- Interpreting Key Policy Language Through Case Law
- Exclusions, Defenses & Policy Limits - Top Exit Points for Carriers
- Avoiding Gaps and Identifying Duplicate Coverage
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.