Learn to express thoughts in difficult situations where there are differing
viewpoints, strong emotions and high stakes.
The Toronto critical conversations workshop includes strategies and templates to
productively deal with performance problems, office politics, negativity,
defensive and challenging individuals. Learn to motivate change, improve moral
and improve relationships
Participants Will Learn To:
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Prepare for high stakes situations
- Transform emotions into powerful
- Be persuasive, not abrasive
- Transform confrontational language to
- Build relationships in the face of
- Keep the conversation on track
- What Makes a Conversation Critical?
- The Power of Discussion
- Staying Focused on What You Want
- Make it Safe to Talk about (Almost)
- Speak Persuasively, Not Abrasively
- How to Listen When Others Explode or
- Turn a Critical Conversation into Action
- Instructor presentation
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interaction
- Individual exercises
- Practice exercises
Participants at the Toronto assertiveness training workshop are encouraged to
send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect
a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Madison Centre, 4950 Yonge Street, Toronto
This assertiveness skills training workshop can be delivered at your location in
and outside of the Toronto area.