Win Over the Decision Makers
A good trial lawyer is a good storyteller. To capture your audience's attention and get them to see matters from your side of the case, you need to be able to blend evidence and facts into a seamless and compelling narrative. This program will show you how to craft effective opening statements, weave in evidence and witness testimony, and wrap it all up with strong closing arguments. Sharpen your trial practice skills and learn how to persuade judges and juries - register today!
- Make your opening statements engaging and shape the impressions of the jury.
- Discover how to introduce your exhibits into evidence at trial.
- Deliver a powerful blow to witness credibility with cross-examination and impeachment techniques.
- Send jurors off to make the right decision with carefully crafted closing arguments.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 1:15 PM Pacific
Break: 12:00 PM - 12:15 PM Pacific
Presenter: Eric V. Traut
- Delivering Powerful Opening Statements
- Admission & Presentation of Evidence
- Keys to Effective Direct Examination
- Cross-Examination & Witness Impeachment
- Closing Arguments & Jury Instructions
This program is designed for attorneys.