Protect Your Clients' Interests in Disputes and Claims Against Fiduciaries
Disputes are an unfortunate reality of estate administration practice. Heirs accusing fiduciaries of misconduct, improperly executed wills and poorly handled distributions are just some of the common issues that arise. This legal guide offers practical instruction and tips on handling common controversies. Guard your clients' interests - register today!
- Delve into the proof of will validity: learn what works in arguing undue influence.
- Explore effective methods of settling disputes to prevent the burden of litigation.
- Learn how to resolve disputes with accountings and distributions.
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - All times are shown in Pacific time
Presenter: George A. Vausher
- Claims Against Fiduciaries
- Contesting Validity of Wills: Undue Influence, Improper Execution & More
- Disputed Accountings, Distributions
- Modification, Reformation, Termination Options
- Settlement Negotiations
This probate litigation course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, fiduciaries, paralegals and paraprofessionals will also benefit.