Gain essential skills for understanding, relating to and working better with all types of people, even the most difficult, during this extraordinary LIVE, virtual workshop.
You’ll discover the secrets to making others feel valued…how to deal better with different personalities by better understanding them…and how to break out of your comfort zone to feel more at ease in unfamiliar settings and activities. The critical people skills you’ll learn in this course can make all the difference to your organization’s success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discuss the concept of social awareness and how it relates to societal challenges
- Describe how you can deal with difficult people by better understanding them
- Learn the ways you can break out of your comfort zone and feel more at ease in the unfamiliar
- Explain consistency, competance and connectedness and understand why they're key to building trust in the workplace
Program time: 3 hours
Session 1: Refining Relationships Through Social Awareness and Communication
- Know the interpersonal skills most people need to succeed at work
- Understand the importance of social awareness in workplace relationships
- Describe different personality styles and how you can best relate with each
- Discuss valuable communication strategies and techniques that help you foster effective relationships.
Session 2: Strengthening Credibility and Work Relationships
- Summarize the importance of strong interpersonal skills in the workplace
- Explain the purpose of workplace alliances
- Discuss what strategies you can use to build alliances at work
- Describe the behaviors you must exhibit to be considered credible
Session 3: Enhancing Work Relationships Through Accountability and Trust
- Discuss ways to establish credibility and build a relationship foundation
- Describe ways you can improve cooperation at work
- Understand why it's vital to build workplace trust
- Identify “The Three C’s of Trust” and know how to improve each