Make a HUGE impact.
Learn tools for overcoming sensory issues.
Be inspired by profound and measurable results.
Learn in-depth, extensive tools to facilitate effective innate rhythmic and neuro-sensory-reflex movement programs for all ages.
Watch children & clients transform!
What You Will Learn
- Research on the connection between un-integrated reflexes and learning challenges and ADHD symptoms.
- Outstanding sensory integration tools.
- Why infant movements build learning, sensory processing, social-emotional skills, speech and balance.
- Movements and games for integrating 11 key infant reflexes.
- Innate Infant rhythmic movements for brain maturity.
- Movements for reducing stress, trauma and anxiety.
- Simple, but powerful movement strategies for taking the stress out of goals.
- Playful movements to do with children.
Brain and Sensory Foundations tools are effective for helping with:
- Poor sensory processing
- Autism, anxiety, Aspergers
- Poor sensory processing
- Poor balance, coordination, gait
- Intense emotional outbursts
- Learning challenges
- Developmental delays
- Speech delays, selective mutism
- Poor muscle tone
- Stress, trauma/PTSD
- Sleep challenges
- Stroke and TBI
Parents and therapists using these tools report increases in sensory processing, balance, academic achievement, more harmony in family life, and children reaching new levels of calm, fitness, motivation and happiness. Though the emphasis of this class is on children, Brain and Sensory Foundations tools are equally effective for teens and adults.
This course is for you if:
- You have a desire to make a huge difference for your children and/or clients. View Case Studies here.
- You are eager to experience for yourself the transformative, stress-busting power of innate neuro-movements.
- You enjoy seeing measurable results and helping others!
In this course, we focus on integrating reflexes with tools from a wide variety of neurodevelopmental movement methods. We learn simple movements that give children the foundation for learning, emotional maturity, speech, language, social skills, physical strength and upright posture. The movements are ideal for teens and adults as well.
This training course is excellent for OTs, OTAs, PTs, PTAs, SLPs, vision therapists, educators, parents, health care providers, social workers, mental health, addiction and family counselors, yoga therapists, caregivers and anyone interested in neurodevelopmental movements for optional functioning. This course is introductory and does not require pre-requisites or special training to attend.
The Brain and Sensory Foundations course is approved for 1.7 AOTA CEUs*, Contact Hours: 17
IMPORTANT: All the movements we learn in Brain and Sensory Foundations should feel enjoyable and comfortable. By registering for this online course you agree to take responsibility for your own well-being; you should adapt or refrain from doing any movement that is uncomfortable and check with your healthcare provider if required prior to beginning a movement program.