- Hands-On training.
- Starts at the introductory level with a discussion of boiler components, language and key operating criteria.
- Utilizes customized training stations to enhance and reinforce the understanding of the critical set-up and operating features of boiler equipment.
- Summary discussion of the essential operating features followed by a thorough presentation regarding preventive maintenance tips and practical troubleshooting considerations.
- Efficiency attained in operation, safety, and housekeeping of your systems.
- Improving your efficiency.
- Reduce unexpected maintenance through preventative course materials.
What You Will Learn:
- Boiler construction features and essential components.
- Flame safeguard and burner component details.
- How to read wiring and programmer diagrams.
- How boilers, burners, and programmers integrate.
- Common failure modes and what to do to prevent them.
- Preventive maintenance considerations and how to establish a proper PM program.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
"The instructor did an excellent job in explaining and answering questions we asked. Very knowledgeable on Boilers. Also, helped us on the "Hands-On" portion when we needed it."
— Green Bay, WI
8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days:
Continuing Education Units (CEU):