Basics of Industrial Electricity
presented by National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Learn the Nature and Applications of Industrial Electricity. Cross-train Nonelectrical Tradespeople with this Newly Revised and Updated Seminar
|"Instructor has exceptional |
knowledge of subject matter and ability to
relay information with easy to understand methods."
- Green Bay, WI
Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
|Number of |
|NTT Contact |
- Learn by doing-key concepts reinforced with Hands-On
- Designed to teach nonelectrical personnel the basic
nature of electricity in the workplace.
- Theory is explained in simple, easy-to-understand terms
without complex mathematical equations.
- Reduce downtime by being able to find, understand, and
fix electrical problems easily.
- Gain valuable experience using electricity in an
industrial setting and understanding its function in an
electrical circuit. Electrical safety issues also covered.
- Reinforce key concepts with practical Hands-On
activities to provide you with a firsthand feel for
What You Will Learn:
- Electricity in simple terms.
- Effective use of the multimeter and what
measurements really mean.
- Electrical safety.
- AC and DC voltage and current.
- Transformer operation.
- Generator action and principles.
- Troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Electrical terminology.
- Motor operation, AC and DC.
- Relay operation.
- Timers, contactors, and motor starters.
Who Should Attend
Non-electrical personnel wanting to learn the nature and applications of industrial electricity
Training Provider: National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Course Topics: Industrial Training Training >
Training Course Summary: Learn the Nature and Applications of Industrial Electricity. Cross-train Nonelectrical Tradespeople with this Newly Revised and Updated Seminar
IN SAN DIEGO, CA
IN RENO, NV
IN ATLANTA, GA
IN NASHVILLE, TN
IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN
IN WASHINGTON, DC
IN PHILADELPHIA, PA
IN BALTIMORE, MD
IN ST. LOUIS, MO
IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
IN DENVER, CO
IN HOUSTON, TX
IN PHOENIX, AZ