Get Guidance on the Latest Ethics Compliance Issues
Technology competence, cybersecurity and anti-bias duties are just a few of the current legal ethics issues every attorney must understand. Recent rules and ethics opinions are changing the daily lives and practice of all attorneys. Stay on the cutting edge - register today!
- Hear the latest guidance on handling disasters.
- Understand what the new duty of technology competence entails in real life practice.
- Prepare for future legal ethics trends with an overview of the latest ethics opinions and proposed rules.
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Sarah J. Banola
- New Anti-Bias Rule and its Adoption/Rejection by the States
- Duty of Technology Competence and its Practical Implications
- New Cybersecurity Rules
- Online Attorney Advertising Rules
- Attorneys Rules for Handling Disaster
- New Ethics Opinion on Blogging (Formal Opinion 480)
- Select Bar Opinions Shaping the Legal Ethics Landscape Right Now
- Proposed Rules and Emerging Legal Ethics Trends
This legal ethics guide is designed for attorneys.