Use the Rules to Your Advantage
Many a trial lawyer has been stopped dead in their tracks by an unanticipated objection or given an opponent free reign to introduce improper evidence. Though the rules can be hard to grasp, mastering the big ones can make all the difference in your case. This program will show you how to apply the rules to get your evidence admitted (or keep theirs out). Learn when to object, how to introduce your evidence and handle objections of the opposing attorney. Register today!
- Learn how to lay a proper foundation for different types of evidence.
- Get hearsay statements into evidence by knowing how to apply the many exceptions.
- Find out how to effectively authenticate and admit social media, email and text evidence.
- Overcome key barriers to getting witness testimony admitted.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 4:15 PM Pacific
Break: 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Pacific
Presenter: Aimellia K. Siemson
- Key Evidence Rules, Case Law & Updates
- Laying a Foundation: Practical Examples & Tips
- Hearsay Objections & Exceptions
- Social Media, Email & Text Evidence
- Witness Testimony & Reports
This program is designed for attorneys.