Gain the tools, tips and strategies youll need to reach the next level of minute taking to advance your career.
Meeting minutes can be intimidating. This topic will help you to identify what the purpose of meeting minutes are and help hone that skill. Merrilee will help you to be a better listener and extract what is important to record. The material will take you thru organizational and writing techniques for recording your minutes and presenting them and we will review what to do when there is not a meeting of the minds and how to document and correct changes.
• Introduction to Merrilee Severino
What Are Meeting Minutes and What Are They Used for?
• Preparation and Deciding What to Record and What to Ignore
How to Be a Better Listener
• Style, Language, Writing Tips
• Modifications, Non-Approval or Disputes, How to Handle Substitutions of Recorder
• Accuracy Checker - Timeliness
Merrilee Severino, CPC, CMMP, NC from Your Business Medic
ASAP PACE ,IAAP ,Additional credit may be available upon request.