Protect Clients From the Growing Number of Web Accessibility Claims
Web accessibility cases under Title III have increased exponentially over the last few years. With high-profile, plaintiff-friendly rulings and the lack of official guidance from the DOJ, businesses are not likely to see relief anytime soon. This program will delve into the latest trends, case law and best practices for mitigating litigation risk. Ensure your clients' websites or apps are legally defensible - register today!
- Discover what types of businesses are currently being targeted and why.
- Find out where the courts and DOJ stand so you can gauge if a claim has merit.
- Determine when providing website accommodations would constitute an undue hardship.
- Get practical tips for responding to demands and complaints.
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Doriyon Glass
- The Latest ADA Lawsuit Targets and Hot Trends
- Clarifying Title III's Scope: Case Law and Agency Guidance
- Evaluating if a Website or Mobile App is Accessible
- Reasonable Accommodation Analysis
- Preventing Lawsuits: Best Practices for Businesses
- Dealing with Demands and Complaints
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.