Get Current Information and Tools to Control Tax Liability
2020 has been a difficult year that saw many tax changes and much misinformation. Our expert attorney faculty will cut through the noise and give you the latest knowledge and tools you need to wrap up 2020 and head into 2021 with confidence. Register today!
- Hear summaries and analysis of the most important court rulings and IRA guidance of the year.
- Get an update on the current tax rates, limits and exemptions.
- Explore the tax consequences of the pandemic and the recovery efforts.
- Get ahead of the game: learn how you can prepare for the changes that are just on the horizon.
11:00 am to 2:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Break: 12:30 - 12:45
Presenter: Paul F. Wright
- The Pandemic and Federal Relief Efforts: Tax Implications
11:00 - 11:30
- Current Tax Rates, Exemptions, Deductions
11:30 - 12:00
- IRS Tax Forms, Procedures and Deadlines Updates
12:00 - 12:30
- Current IRS Guidance and Enforcement Initiatives
12:45 - 1:15
- Federal and State Case Rulings to Keep an Eye on
1:15 - 1:45
- Looking Ahead: Priority Guidance Plan, 2021 Federal Budget and Other Trends You Need to Know
1:45 - 2:15
This essential update is for attorneys. Accountants, tax professionals, wealth managers, trust officers and paralegals will also benefit.