All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
High quality customer service is critical for success. Today,
all employees are customer service representatives,
and virtually everything you do
affects the name and reputation of your organization. This course will teach you
how to exceed your customers’ expectations. You’ll learn how to anticipate
customer needs and make high-impact decisions that will keep your customers
coming back for life.
- Develop customer focus.
- Create win-win solutions.
- Create customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Handle difficult people and situations.
- Say "no" appropriately and effectively.
- Defuse anger and misunderstandings.
- Set yourself and your customers up for success.
- Understand what you mean to your customer and how to provide world class
- Identify your "customer service quotient."
- Use 7 proven methods that keep your customers first in mind.
- Avoid costly breakdowns using the basic communication model.
- Learn why body language talks loudest.
- Utilize the 5 levels of effective listening.
- Relate to your customers using the elements of personal style.
- Handle angry customers with finesse and handle your own anger with
- Understand customer expectations and the limits of your organization.
- Understand why and how to say "no" but still keep your customers
- Recover from even the most difficult situations.
- Identify behavior that helps and hinders customer service.
- Learn how to provide great customer service to your coworkers.
- Gain 25 ideas to create customer loyalty.
- Use 6 strategic steps to lay a foundation of excellence and develop