All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This highly energetic program teaches you the power of
compromise, the art of communication, and the strength of synergy. You’ll learn
how to handle anger and confrontation, strengthen relationships, and effectively
negotiate small disputes as well as highly charged arguments. You’ll see a
difference right away, and your workplace will be happier, more enthusiastic,
and much more positive.
- Use a proactive approach to preventing conflict.
- Understand differences in others and how to respond to them.
- Defuse anger and avoid confrontation.
- Say "no" effectively.
- Use assertive communication to negotiate solutions.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Identify the sources of conflict and the behaviors that lead to
- personality styles and gender differences.
- Interpret the warning signs of conflict.
- Learn proactive skills to avoid potential conflict before it starts.
- Keep your composure using 10 stress management techniques.
- Learn characteristics of difficult people and how to respond to them
- Accept criticism constructively.
- Turn potentially explosive situations into positive results using our
- Communicate effectively during confrontation.
- Use essential listening skills to create a sense of understanding.
- Defuse anger professionally.
- Break down barriers in communication with creative problem solving
- Determine rules, roles and responsibilities of yourself and your
- Reduce stress and prevent burnout that occurs through confrontation.
- Cultivate a positive and productive environment.