All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Interviewing and resume writing are two of the most coveted
skills for those who want to get ahead. In this ½-day workshop, we’ll teach you
effective techniques for developing a resume and preparing for an interview. You
will learn what employers commonly look for in resumes and common strategies
used by interviewers.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Develop effective interviewing skills.
- Review common interview questions
- Use "Problem-Action-Results (PAR)" to answer questions
- Examine qualities employers value
- Prepare and write quality resumes.
- Apply resume writing techniques.
- Avoid common resume pitfalls.