All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Creative thinking increases your ability to craft plausible
solutions to problems. During this high-impact program, we will introduce tools
and insights for applying creative thinking at work and in every facet of life.
You’ll learn to solve problems you have not been able to solve, develop a more
creative organization, and to fully utilize the assets you already have.
- Compare creative thinking to problem solving.
- Apply effective problem solving techniques.
- Use lateral thinking to create "out-of-the-box" solutions.
- Distinguish between problems and decisions.
- View problems from different perspectives.
- Apply diversity of thought to all types of problems.
- Compare different types of thinking.
- Understand creativity and problem solving.
- Review rules for brainstorming.
- Apply the problem solving formula.
- Use SRO and STP to spark creativity.
- Look at situations from unexpected angles.
- Learn to appreciate and encourage differing perspectives.
- Analyze and dissect problems and situations.
- Apply lateral thinking methods.