All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Critical thinking is based on the ancient Greek ideal of
"living an examined life." If we utilize these skills, we empower ourselves to a
more practical, more logical, and less stressful way of living. This high-impact
program teaches the insights, processes, and application of self-examination and
improvement, and will lead you to greater confidence, productivity, and mental
- Sharpen analytical and cognitive thinking skills.
- View circumstances from a broader perspective.
- Evaluate, question and adjust logic and reasoning.
- Understand types of thinking and how to use each.
- Dissect problems, assess alternatives and create and implement plausible
- Analyze your current critical thinking skills.
- Define Critical Thinking and learn the key concept behind it.
- Develop and hone ideas using logical systems and frameworks.
- Utilize the remarkable power of cognitive thinking.
- Organize thoughts and information as part of your routine
- Use "evaluative reasoning" to analyze and dissect problems and
- Learn the difference in critical thinking, problem solving and creative
- Apply critical thinking concepts to logically solve problems.
- Learn problem-solving techniques for common mistakes as well as large
- Employ the 5 Steps of Problem Solving.
- Analyze and create solutions to difficult situations.
- Create and implement plausible solutions to everyday problems.