8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is totally focused on Project Management
Institute (PMI®) terminology, processes and knowledge areas as
presented in the PMI’s A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge
(PMBOK™). It is designed to help you pass the PMP exam on the very first
attempt. We will review each one of the nine PMBOK areas thoroughly. You will
take practice exams in each one of the knowledge areas and compare your answers
with the correct ones. Your PMP® certified instructor will coach you with the
content as well as techniques to take the exam. This course is expected to help
you reduce the exam study time at least by 50% by focusing on the important
Prerequisites: 1) Basic
knowledge of the five project management processes and the nine knowledge areas,
and 2) advanced training in project management.
- Understand the makeup and format of the PMP exam.
- Identify the approximate number of questions expected in each project
management process and knowledge area.
- Apply techniques to answer multiple choice questions.
- Take practice exams
- Learn to build and follow a study plan to prepare for the exam.
- Identify the format of the exam.
- Learn what to expect and how to study.
- Prepare for the exam.
- Apply techniques for taking the exam.
- Review project management basics.
- Review project management processes.
- Review project integration management.
- Review project scope management.
- Review project time management.
- Review project cost management.
- Review project quality management.
- Review project human resource management.
- Review project communications management.
- Review project risk management.
- Review project procurement management.
- Take multiple practice exams.