Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am -11:30 am
This course examines the Federal laws, policies and
procedures for corporate and government managers and supervisors. You will learn
the regulations and processes applicable to EEO and governed by the EEOC. We
will help you understand the grievance and appeal processes and how to
discourage discrimination completely.
- Understand Equal Employment Opportunity laws and the EEOC.
- Define discrimination.
- Examine EEO Complaint Process and other laws and regulations that apply
to employee human resource issues.
- Review the principles of major grievances and appeal options as well the
- Identify your role in enforcing the laws.
- Learn the process for investigating complaints.
- Develop action plans for preventing illegal workplace discrimination and
- Overview Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Examine employment laws.
- Define discrimination and discuss its effects on the workplace.
- Become familiar with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Identify and discuss Federal laws covered by the EEOC.
- ;Review possible state laws and regulations.
- Define and discuss EEO considerations.
- Examine EEO law enforcement.
- Identify your role in enforcing the EEO laws.
- Review the process of investigating complaints.
- Apply action plans for preventing illegal workplace discrimination and