Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Motivating is about giving employees appropriate challenges,
creating effective incentives, and maintaining the proper feedback channels.
We’ll teach you how to assess motivation levels, develop effective motivation
skills, and create a more motivated environment.
- Assessment current motivation skills.
- Define motivation and motivation needs.
- Analyze the peaks and valleys of motivation.
- Apply emotional structure to motivation.
- Examine extrinsic and intrinsic motivators.
- Implements effective rewards and incentives.
- Explore motivation and motivation needs
- Conduct a motivation skills assessment.
- Identify motivation needs.
- Analyze the natural progression of motivation.
- Examine the emotional structure of motivation.
- Apply techniques for improved productivity.
- Identify extrinsic and intrinsic motivators.
- Utilize effective rewards and incentives.
- Review types and methods of influence.
- Avoid common mistakes when motivating employees.
- Examine persuasion tactics.
- Identify commitment levels.
- Apply commitment-based motivation.