All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This high-impact course teaches the skills of preparing and
delivering dynamic sales presentations. We will teach you techniques for warming
up the audience, listening for buying signals, and delivering energetic
presentations. You’ll learn to how to motivate people to action and shorten the
- Create motivating sales presentations.
- Deliver dynamic and energetic performances.
- Develop rapport and credibility.
- Persuade and get results.
- Motivate audiences to action - close the sale.
- Analyze your customer and your presentation audience.
- Set solid and clear objectives.
- Organize material precisely and logically.
- Prepare exciting audio/visual aids.
- Create unique openings and icebreakers.
- Deliver memorable closings.
- Develop your presentation style.
- Build rapport and credibility.
- Create a professional, persuasive image.
- Use body language, gestures and eye contact to build your case.
- Establish proper voice vitality.
- Utilize active listening skills.
- Make ‘em laugh—use humor effectively.
- Use the Feature, Advantages, Benefits technique.
- Apply guidelines for team presentations.
- Answer questions effectively.
- Overcome difficult situations and turn hostile audiences around.
- Avoid and solve problems that may occur.
- Propose Action - Close Anytime.
- Follow up to start the long-term relationship.