Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 11:30 am
The importance of risk management has increased exponentially
over the last few yeas, just like the importance of security measures in the
workplace has. The purpose of this course is to provide managers with a solid
understanding of business risk, how to recognize potential risk, and how manage
- Better understand the importance of risk management.
- Identify and analyze potential risks with the workplace.
- Mitigate risk through risk management planning.
- Develop a practical system for risk response.
- Monitor and control risk effectively.
- Define risk management and risk management plans.
- Examine project risk orientation.
- Review the evolution of risk management.
- Identify key elements of the risk management plan.
- Quantify risk.
- Learn the iterative process of risk identification.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
- Learn the steps for making risk decisions.
- Apply tools and techniques for risk response and recovery.
- Learn the inputs and outputs for risk monitoring and control.