This seminar is for experienced, senior managers who would like
to extend their skill set to the higher levels in order to meet
the demands of the modern-day workplace. Here you will learn the
more advanced techniques for managing your most problematic areas
Just some of the issues to be covered:
- How to deal with problem employees
- How to use communication techniques that work
- How to improve time management skills
- How to negotiate with your employees, your boss, or anyone
- How to avoid legal pitfalls of a senior player
- How to recognize and deal with corporate politics- and thrive.
- Learn teambuilding techniques that motivate employees.
- Learn how to set goals and achieve them via time management
- Learn how to handle issues of unethical/illegal behavior.
- Key stress relief strategies that can help you increase focus
- How to recognize and deal with different personality types.
- How to clarify your role in the organization without conflict.
- How to find and utilize benchmark data.
Note: this class is interactive and will have many real-life
examples / case studies of situations that faced senior managers
and players from various organizations. We discuss all the
details, the end results and other options that might have been
Participants are encouraged to share any interesting experiences
that they have had and how they were resolved.
In short, this seminar will cover all the key elements of
management from a real time, realistic perspective. It will
provide tools to help improve your game, where ever you need to
What our Customers are Saying...
"I love this training…it was all here and the seminar leader
was super sharp”: HR Rep, Marquee Auto Parts Manufacturing
Don’t be fooled!
All of our seminar leaders:
- Carry the highest level of certification (Senior Professional
in Human Resources or Senior Certified Professional).
- Have a Master’s degree or higher in the field of Human
- Have at least 20 years of HR experience, with real world/real
time corporate perspective.
- Will field questions and issues from participants during
breaks or the presentation regarding your specific issues or
situations if you like--Free Consultation from an expert!
- Our competition does not meet this standard. Anyone can read
slides from a presentation!