Key Case Law on Fundamental Principles in Contracts
Join our distinguished faculty for an engaging analysis of leading state contract decisions. Learn what's required to form an effective agreement, and what courts look to when assessing ambiguity and contractual intent. Delve into conditions, assignability, choice of law, UCC basics and more. Register today!
- Learn what constitutes a valid offer, counteroffer and legally binding agreement.
- Review leading state decisions on determination of party intent and ambiguity.
- Explore issues in assignability, conditions, choice of law and UCC coverage.
Session Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern
Presenter: Sterling Owens
- The Basics: Offers, Counteroffers, Acceptance & Consideration
- Intention of the Parties & Contractual Ambiguity
- Assignability of Contracts
- Condition Mechanics & Creation
- Choice of Law
- UCC Scope & Core Concepts
- Recent Developments & Cases to Watch
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.