This webinar gives you the fundamentals of effective project management with an emphasis on the "human side". As the need to focus on schedules, costs, and quality continues to increase across every organization, it is more important than ever to understand the major inhibitors to achieving project success; most of which are human factors- not technical in nature.
You'll learn techniques that can have an immediate and positive impact on your current as well as your future projects. And help both yourself and others be successful along the way.
Why you should attend:
- Are new to Project Management
- Run into "people-based" issues when trying to manage a Project
- Want to take a more "holistic-people-focused" Approach to Project Management
Areas Covered in the Session:
- World class project management practices and principles
- Phase # 1 - Task Definition & Planning- Nine Steps to Fact Finding with Your Sponsor
- Phase 2 - Planning "The How"
- Facilitating your First Project Team Meeting
- Influencing Other When You Don't Have Formal Authority
- Phase # 3- Implementing the Plan "The Work"
- Checking in with your Project Team not checking "up"
- Project Reviews and post-mortems
Who Will Benefit
- Anyone that Leads Projects- Small or Large - or are about to
Tony White is often referred to as the "people skill specialist," as he speaks and train on numerous disciplines ranging from communicatio and team leadership to change management and negotiation skills. "Energizing, practical, and relevant," describes his style of presentation. He has facilitated training workshops, delivered keynote addresses & facilitated high-level executive initiatives for a broad cross section of business, education, and government organizations for over twenty-five years.
Tony is the author of "Make It Happen - A Practical Handbook for Team Leaders, Project Managers and Facilitators to Build, Facilitate and Repair High Performance Teams.
Tony is unique as he immerses himself in TODAY's organizations, either through ownership or contract opportunities to experience what he facilitates. Over the past twenty-five years, he was a part-owner and director of a private label food manufacturing company, a partner in an international training company, a change management specialist in a global enterprise, a community college outreach partner, as well as an in-house instructional designer with a high-profile government office. All these experiences bring an added level of credibility to what he speaks about, as he currently negotiates on a daily basis.
In addition to his Master of Arts (MA) in Management and Adult Education diploma, he is a Certified Sales Trainer, Certified Personality Dimensions™ Facilitator, DISC Trained, Adler Trained Coach (ADC), PROSCI™ ADKAR Change Management Trained and a Certified Training Practitioner (CTP).