Don’t stress over interruptions and procrastination; learn how to effectively plan to get the most work done in your day.
Information overload, plus mountains of paper, minus time, equals stress. By the time you’ve finished answering the phone, returning calls, wading through email, and prioritizing the stack of papers spilling out of your in-box, you hardly have any time left to do your actual work. Not to mention that you need a three-week vacation just to get your concentration back. Without the skills needed to make your way through a typical crazy workday, you could very well find yourself drowning in a sea of data, documents and distress. Then you need to get the rest of your work done.
This ondemand webinar will give you core skills to get you ahead of the wave of work that comes at you every day. You will learn how to plan to get the most out of every day and week – and stick to it.
Effectively schedule and track multiple meetings for multiple people. Create an effective visual system that gets results. Understand the negative effects of multitasking and how to be twice as productive at the end of your day. Deal effectively with procrastination and interruptions. Learn how much time you really have.
What Is Time?
• Governing Principles of Time Management
• What to Do With Extra Time
• Break the Multitasking Habit – and Get More Done
• When and How to Use Them
• =/– of Formats
• Tips for Suggested Use
Pros and Cons of List Making
• The Master Activity List
• Benefits of Lists
• Tips to Maintain
• Take the Procrastination Inventory
• Effective Strategies to End Procrastination
• When Everything Is a Top Priority
• The Paired Comparison Process
• Apply the Paired Comparison Process
• What to Schedule
• When to Schedule
• How to Schedule
• Scheduling Tips for Your Boss
• Scheduling Meetings
• Visual Scheduling
• Scheduling Interruptions
• Scheduling Your Bosses Interruptions
• Scheduling Red-Dot Time
• Scheduling Availability
The 5-Step Time Management Plan
• Putting It All Together in Your Unique Way
• Create a System for You and Your Boss(es)
• Know When to ...
Patricia J. Hutchings, Unique Perspectives Un-Limited, Inc.