Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed!
presented by National Seminars Group
You don't have to struggle with getting and staying organized anymore! Spend just one day at this seminar, and you'll never feel overwhelmed and disorganized again!
Get organized and regain control of your hectic life!
Let’s not mince words: You’re buried at work, right? Tons of e-mails to answer.
Tons of crazy-impossible deadlines looming. Tons of projects on your
ever-expanding to-do list.
And that desk — oh, that desk of yours. Do you sometimes look at it with
utter dread, thinking that you only have two options: run away or strike a
Stop! There’s no need for extreme measures — help is at hand!
Our stress-busting, sanity-saving new workshop, Organization Skills for the
Overwhelmed!, delivers practical tips, techniques, and strategies for getting
organized and taking control — right away!
Tame your wild workspace (caution — people may wonder what’s gotten into
Have you ever found yourself madly pawing through the clutter on your desk for
something you desperately need NOW? The “find the needle in the haystack” game
isn’t much fun for anyone ... and playing it too often is a sure-fire way to
tarnish your credibility.
When you attend this training, you’ll learn:
- How to break the urge to keep everything
- A step-by-step method for turning piles into files
- Desk-clearing techniques to make you look neat in just minutes
- How to gain control of your desk, your storage systems, and even your
- Effective alternatives to the “sticky note method” of remembering
- How to make the most out of your workspace — even if it’s tiny!
- What to do with all those unorganized e-mails you’ve been storing for
Bottomline — you’ll know where everything that you need is, and you’ll learn
how to identify what you don’t need so you can get that mess out of your life
once and for all!
Learn how to master your Time and double your Effectiveness!
This training is focused on delivering the must-have skills you need to master
your time and maximize your effectiveness. We’ll show you how to dissect your
workday to see which activities are good time investments and which habits
you’ve picked up are flat-out time-wasters.
You’ll find out how to free up countless hours with a time management plan
you customize for the way YOU work and that will hold up in the
interruption-plagued, ever-changing work environment you work in.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to organize ANYTHING in 3 basic steps.
- Eliminate time-wasters from your day and boost your productivity.
- Identify your “peak productivity” times of the day and use them most
- Discover how to pinpoint and eliminate old habits and behaviors that
waste precious time.
- Gain smart tips to make sure you always have papers and files at your
fingertips the moment you need them.
- Learn how to have a neat, efficient work area you’ll be proud for others
- Discover how to get control of your in-box, e-mail, voice mail, and
- Know how to tell when you’re overstressed and how to de-stress fast!
Who Should Attend
How can I know if this here’s your five-point plan for
workshop is for me?
Find out with this quick quiz ... See how many of these questions apply to you.
- Do you procrastinate on getting organized because you
can’t figure out where to start?
- Do people sometimes make fun of your messy workspace ...
or worse ... give you one of those disapproving looks?
- Do the sticky notes taped to your computer and calendars
resemble a patchwork quilt?
- Have you ever started looking for something only to
forget what you were looking for because the search took too long?
- Has your IT team ever lectured you about cleaning out
your e-mail in-box?
- Is trying to find papers or files you need more difficult
than a scavenger hunt?
- Do phone calls, e-mails, and meetings eat up your time so
you can’t get your work done?
- Are you scared to throw papers away for fear you’ll
- Do you have trouble deciding what’s “hottest,” when
everything (and everyone) is screaming for your attention?
- Do you sometimes feel anxious, stressed, and overwhelmed
just walking into your workspace?
- Is your workspace awkwardly arranged and/or so packed
with stuff that you constantly have to step over and around things?
- Does your stress affect the way you are with coworkers,
friends, and family?
If these scenarios sound like you, then Organization
Skills for the Overwhelmed! will benefit you beyond measure. The tips,
tricks, techniques, and strategies you’ll learn in this exciting, jam-packed
workshop will help you work more effectively and lower your stress level for the
rest of your life! There’s no time to lose! Enroll now!
1. Learn How to Get Organized — And Stay Organized
- How to organize ANYTHING in 3 simple steps
- Using the RAFT method to weed out nonessential papers
- A step-by-step plan of attack for turning piles into
- How to get control of e-mail, voice mail, phone calls,
- Desk-clearing techniques that make you look neat and
- How to get free of the perfectionism trap and ratchet up
- Identifying old habits and thought processes that keep
you from being as effective as you can be
2. Where Does Your Time Go?
- The Time Management Style Survey: assessing your
strengths and pinpointing your weaknesses
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Tips for assessing how long a task or project will really
- How to discover your daily “peak productivity time” and
use it to your best advantage
- 20 smart ideas for stopping the interruptions that eat up
- Creating a time management plan that’s tailored to the
way YOU work
- How “next-step thinking” moves your time management plan
- Using calendars, PDAs, and software to boost your
3. Set Your Priorities to Get More Done
- Learn the “F.A.S.T.” (Focus, Agree, Schedule, Track)
system of priority management
- The 9 “Great Deceivers” that keep you powerless to
- How to eliminate procrastination from your life —
- Managing your schedule — instead of letting it manage
- Identify your biggest time-wasters
- How to create a schedule with built-in flexibility for
- The power of the “one-minute focus” to start your day
- You can’t do it all! How to “Just Say NO!” when your
plate is full
4. Tame Your Wild Workspace
- How simply rearranging your workspace could boost your
efficiency and professionalism
- Break the pack rat habit — keep only what is current and
- Learn why organizational gurus advise you to “Get a
bigger trash can”
- Personal-filing systems that take only seconds to use
- Discover how space organization tools can give you more
room to work
- Staying on task despite a constant flood of e-mails,
texts, voice mail, and phone calls
- Creating an in-box system that works for you — not
- Turning piles into files — we’ll show you how,
5. Lower Your Stress Level and Enrich Your Life
- Discover why working longer and harder doesn’t
necessarily make you more productive
- Learn tips for avoiding the most common stress-related
- Your life outside of work — do you have one?
- Why getting organized is vital to decreasing stress
- How getting organized can ward off insanity, shorten your
workday, get you out in the fresh air, and improve your quality of life
Who Should Attend
Training Provider: National Seminars Group
Course Topics: Business Skills Training >
Training Course Summary: You don't have to struggle with getting and staying organized anymore! Spend just one day at this seminar, and you'll never feel overwhelmed and disorganized again!
IN DALLAS, TX
IN AUSTIN, TX
IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
IN LEXINGTON, KY
IN HOUSTON, TX
IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM
IN MONTGOMERY, AL
IN BLOOMINGTON, MN
IN BILLINGS, MT
IN MISSOULA, MT
IN FARGO, ND
IN ST CLOUD, MN
IN ROCHESTER, MN
IN DAVENPORT, IA
IN WICHITA, KS
IN TULSA, OK
IN WINCHESTER, VA
IN ROANOKE, VA
IN FAYETTEVILLE, AR
JAN 16, 2018
IN SIOUX CITY, IA
JAN 17, 2018
IN OMAHA, NE
JAN 18, 2018
IN GRAND ISLAND, NE
JAN 19, 2018
IN LINCOLN, NE
JAN 22, 2018
IN TACOMA, WA
JAN 22, 2018
IN BOISE, ID
JAN 23, 2018
IN EVERETT, WA
JAN 24, 2018
IN SEATTLE, WA
JAN 25, 2018
IN PORTLAND, OR
JAN 26, 2018
IN SALEM, OR
JAN 29, 2018
IN CHICAGO, IL
JAN 30, 2018
IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
JAN 31, 2018
IN OAK BROOK, IL
FEB 1, 2018
IN BLOOMINGTON, IL
FEB 2, 2018
IN SPRINGFIELD, IL
FEB 2, 2018
IN PORTSMOUTH, NH
FEB 5, 2018
IN CROMWELL, CT
FEB 6, 2018
IN WATERBURY, CT
FEB 7, 2018
IN PROVIDENCE, RI
FEB 8, 2018
IN MANCHESTER, NH
FEB 9, 2018
IN BURLINGTON, VT
FEB 12, 2018
IN ANCHORAGE, AK
FEB 13, 2018
IN JUNEAU, AK
FEB 21, 2018
IN BIRMINGHAM, AL
FEB 26, 2018
IN BROOKFIELD, WI
FEB 26, 2018
IN SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
FEB 27, 2018
IN MODESTO, CA
FEB 27, 2018
IN GREEN BAY, WI
FEB 28, 2018
IN SACRAMENTO, CA
MAR 1, 2018
IN REDDING, CA
MAR 5, 2018
IN TAUNTON, MA
MAR 6, 2018
IN BRAINTREE, MA
MAR 7, 2018
IN BOSTON, MA
MAR 8, 2018
IN ANDOVER, MA
MAR 9, 2018
IN SPRINGFIELD, MA
MAR 12, 2018
IN MADISON, WI
MAR 13, 2018
IN EAU CLAIRE, WI
MAR 15, 2018
IN FRESNO, CA
MAR 16, 2018
IN VENTURA, CA
MAR 26, 2018
IN PASCO, WA
MAR 27, 2018
IN SPOKANE, WA
MAR 28, 2018
IN YAKIMA, WA
MAR 29, 2018
IN FT WAYNE, IN
APR 3, 2018
IN PITTSBURGH, PA
APR 4, 2018
IN HARRISBURG, PA
APR 4, 2018
IN ALBANY, NY
APR 5, 2018
IN SYRACUSE, NY
APR 6, 2018
IN ALLENTOWN, PA