Get Up to Speed on the TCJA, Recent Wage and Hour Developments, the ACA and More
Are you aware of the impact that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has on employment law? Are you up to speed on the new 2019 OSHA rules and regs? Have you reviewed the latest developments going on right now with wage and hour and the new federal overtime rule? In this timely program, expert faculty will review the latest changes, developments and issues that are happening right now in employment law. Register today!
- Review how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impacts employers.
- Review the major impact of #MeToo.
- Examine the Affordable Care Act and the uncertain future of healthcare.
- Get information on the latest non-disclosure agreement developments.
Session time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Colleen M. Quinn
- How the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Impacts Employers
- The New Federal Overtime Rule
- Wage and Hour - New Developments
- The Impact of #MeToo
- New 2019 OSHA Rules
- The Affordable Care Act and the Uncertain Future of Healthcare
- New Non-Disclosure Agreement Developments
- Auto-Enrollment Contribution Changes
- New Pay Gap Reporting Requirements
- GINA, Wellness and the ADA - Recent Developments
This program is designed for attorneys. Human resource professionals and accountants will also benefit.