The global logistics & supply chain management industry is growing at an annual rate of 38%. However the supply of certified professionals in this industry suffers a 47% deficit.
This crisis is aggravated by the changing business dynamics in the digital era. With E-Commerce & digital market places replacing conventional businesses, the industry needs professionals with a sound knowledge of traditional logistics & supply chain management along with good understanding of its working in the digital economy.
This course is for someone looking to jump start or fast track their career in this ever growing industry, build a strong foundation of the domain & stand apart as a brand from their peers.
Basic understanding of business, commerce is an added advantage
What You Will Learn
- The core fundamentals of logistics & supply chain management
- Various functions like, sourcing, procurement, distribution, warehousing etc
- Analytical modelling of cost effective procurement & distribution using tools
- Techniques to reduce operational wastage & maximize profits
- Case Study of the Unilever's partner program
Getting Started with Supply Chain Management
Demand Forecasting & Management
Manufacturing & Warehousing
Sourcing & Partnerships
Course Duration: 2:30:03 AM
Course Level: Beginner/Intermediate