More than ever before, organizations are evolving, innovating and changing to stay relevant and ahead of the competition. Leadership at all levels are being asked to communicate, support and successfully manage all stages of the change process.
This LIVE, online course is a virtual, instructor-led workshop that provides a framework to develop positive and creative leaders who will motivate their teams through change and the opportunities that come with it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand what and how to communicate change for maximum positive impact
- Describe ways to motivate, influence and inspire employee enthusiasm for change
- Develop a strategy for transforming resistance to change
- Explain how to set a tone of consistent change
Program time: 3 hours
Session 1: Communicating a Change Vision and Strategy
- Describe the three components of change communication and their importance in servant leadership.
- Recognize how the major elements of organizational culture impacts the outcome of change initiatives.
- Discuss how consistent, open discussions about problems and inefficiencies can prime employees for change.
- Gain tips and tools for setting the stage for change within your organization.
Session 2: Conveying Urgency and Empowering Change
- Identify specific ways to demonstrate an honest change narrative to employees.
- Using one or more of the three motivating actions in this module, describe a strategy to institute change.
- Discuss a specific change and methods to improve how change is received by employees.
- Explain techniques to alter behavior and motivate action
Session 3: Establishing a Climate of Change
- Recognize techniques to avoid common change traps.
- Identify methods for assessing the impact of change on employees and the organization.
- Know how to reward short-term wins and why it’s important
- Learn techniques to assess change from inside