QBI Strategies and Case Studies, Series LLCs and Tax-Advantageous Operating Agreements
Get up to speed on the hottest issues in the world of LLCs. Learn how to draft operating agreements that will make any tax pro smile. Cut through the series LLC hype and learn whether, when and how to use it. Tackle QBI deduction case studies and get practical strategies that are paying off. Register today!
- Delve into targeted allocation provisions and learn how draft tax-savvy operating agreements.
- Get the latest on series LLC creation, usage strategies, and tax planning tips.
- Learn how to get the most out of § 199A QBI deductions for pass throughs.
2:00 pm to 5:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Break 3:30 - 3:45
2:00 - 3:30, Valerie Sasaki
- Drafting Tax-Advantageous Operating Agreements
- What's the Risk? Operating Agreement-IRS Disconnects
- Mastering Targeted Allocations
- The Best of Both Worlds: How to Get a Great Deal and Respect From the IRS
- Allocation and Loss Case Studies (Good, Bad and Ugly)
- Digging into Allocation and Loss Provisions
- Partnership Representative and Audit Best Practices
- Planning for Transfers
- Why (and How) You Should Use Profits Interests
3:45 - 5:15, Neal B. Jannol
- Series LLCs - Boon or Bane?
- What's a Series LLC and Where Can I Get One?
- Benefits, Risks and Alternatives
- When Should My Clients Consider a Series?
- Strategies for Getting the Most out of Series LLCs
- Tax Planning
- Maximizing QBI Deductions Under § 199A
- QBI Overview and Scope
- QBI Strategies: What's Working Two Years In?
- QBI Case Studies
This program is for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals will also benefit.