Participants will learn the meaning of each of the five behaviors of a functional team. Participants will learn the interrelationship of each of the five behaviors. Participants will receive activities for enhancing the effectiveness of their team. Participants will understand why vulnerability-based trust is the foundation of all team effectiveness. Participants will understand how the conflict continuum and how too little conflict is as damaging as too much.
Why should you Attend:
- Build stronger, more effective, more cohesive teams
- Create a culture of accountability
- Maximize trust, openness, and transparency
- Enhance commitment and buy-in to company decisions
- Focus on achieving collective results
- Support an environment of spirited and unfiltered yet constructive debate
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Participants will understand how current behaviors may be dysfunctional and creates barriers to achieving optimum results
- Participants will receive specific ideas and activities to help them create a more cohesive team
- Participants will receive 30 effective questions for building accountability and action
Who Will Benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
Bob Verchota is owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 30+ years in Human Resources senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.
Mr. Verchota provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including training and development, compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, employee relations and managing change from mergers and acquisitions to project specific disruptions of the status quo. Bob has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, and doctoral work (ABD) in Organizational Development. He is a lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources.
Who Should Attend
• Team Leaders
• Team Members
Training Provider: Train HR
Course Topics: Business Skills Training >
Training Course Summary: By attending this webinar Participants will learn the meaning of each of the five behaviors of a functional team. Participants will learn the interrelationship of each of the five behaviors.