Examine and Assess the Interplay of Critical Employee Leave Laws
Successful navigation through the interplay of FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation laws can be perplexing for employers. This guide for compliance will provide you with insights to protect against potential abuse by employees and avoid legal nightmares. Ensure you are executing and maintaining employee leave policies that avoid costly litigation - register today!
- Ensure compliance with FMLA guidelines.
- Discuss how to comply with worker's compensation laws.
- Take a closer look at how employee leave is handled under FMLA, ADAAA and workers' compensation.
- Avoid risk and violations with complex leave of absence matters.
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Quentin F. Smith
- Ensuring ADAAA Compliance: What it Does and Doesn't Cover
- Staying Compliant with FMLA Guidelines
- How to Comply with Workers' Compensation Laws
- Reviewing Recent ADAAA, FMA and WC Case Law to Ensure Compliance
- Employee Leave Under FMLA, ADAAA and WC: Navigating Differing Laws
- How to Avoid the Top Violations Being Made
- Troubleshooting Complex Leave of Absence Issues: Avoiding Risk and Violations
- Drafting Medical Leave Policies: Mitigating Legal Liabilities
This practical course is designed for attorneys. Human resource managers, accountants and paralegals will also benefit.