The Ultimate Guide to Arbitration Agreements
Can you confidently update arbitration agreements to include class action waivers? Do you thoroughly understand class action waivers in the era of #MeToo? Are you familiar with arbitration agreements and the National Labor Relations Act rights? In this focused course, expert faculty will answer these questions and more. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to dig in deep to the critical elements of arbitration agreements. Register today!
- Review arbitration agreements and the National Labor Relations Act Rights.
- Analyze critical case law, including Epic System Corp. v. Lewis.
- Learn how to update arbitration agreements to include class action waivers.
- Analyze current legal issues within collective arbitration actions.
Session Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern
Presenters: Faye R. Cohen and Brian M. Doyle
- Arbitration Agreements and the National Labor Relations Act Rights
- Epic System Corp. v. Lewis: Key Takeaways
- Updating Arbitration Agreements to Include Class Action Waivers
- Class Action Waivers in the Era of #MeToo: When Are They Wise?
- Collective Arbitration Actions: Analyzing Current Legal Issues
This program is designed for attorneys. Human resource professionals and accountants will also benefit.