In Effective Negotiating® 2 you’ll learn:
1. How the latest technologies, and especially the internet, are expanding the traditional boundaries of buying and selling, and how the concept of negotiation is changing as well.
2. How a total cost approach can help you make more intelligent deals and build more stable long-lasting relationships.
3. How to keep any negotiation moving toward a more favorable Win-Win agreement:
- At the opening demand and offer stage.- After the early "No" responses and during the moving toward agreement-discovery stage.
- During the hard bargaining pressure phase.- At closing time when last minute hitches arise.
4. How to reduce the tension level and take advantage of business opportunities- turning a negotiating adversary into a trusted business partner.
5. How to think more creatively even when bargaining under heavy pressure, and how subtler aspects of the new negotiating can work for you instead of against you.
6. How to build trust into the more complex relationships that are part of the new economy. How to build:
- Strategic alliances- Partnerships- Contracting arrangements with Outside Consultants, Internal teams and so much more.
7. How to create a favorable climate of negotiation
8. How to close a deal that won’t fall apart or be second-guessed by "Monday Morning quarterbacks".
9. How to reduce your aggravation level for better results
10. Contrasting Multi-Cultural Negotiating Styles
11. Preparation and Planning Strategies
12. How to develop the planning and preparation checklist
13. The stages of negotiation
14. How to sharpen Your Body Language Insights.
15. How to close The Deal: Making Agreements That Won’t Fall Apart
Effective Negotiating® 2 also includes:
- Plenty of practice negotiation sessions- Special modules that can be custom tailored to your company or personal needs
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!