Selling has changed. Once upon a time, sales representatives went into the field and "pushed" their products. They did their best to sell through cold calling, knocking on doors, and one-size-fits-all sales pitches. The goal was to sell, sell, sell. And the means to that end were often left up to the sales rep.
The BCI Customer Outcome Selling Advantage
Despite this change, the importance of Sales has not decreased in the slightest! In fact, 70% of a customer's decision to buy is based on a favorable interaction with a sales rep. That means that even though customers don't want to be "sold," they do want help and guidance with their buying decisions from someone they like and trust.
Our premier sales training solution helps sales organizations and people learn how to stop "pushing" products and cultivate a deeper understanding of customer needs.
Outcomes for participants:
- Learn how to start with the customer – not the product
- Cultivate best practices for interacting with customers (including C-Level) at all stages of your sales cycle
- Become a trusted advisor for different customer types
- Elevate skills for expediting and expanding influence
- Earn more customer approvals that yield higher margins
- Expand expertise for approaching accounts/territory strategically