Many organization are challenged with conflict. Today's conflict stems from working in a multi generation workforce with different work expectations,communication styles and work ethic among employees. In order to manage conflict, effective communication and listening skills are essential. This webinar will take a deep dive on how to identify conflict and manage conflict.
Why you should attend:
DO YOU HAVE AN effective strategy for conflict resolution in your workplace? Whether it's with co-workers, employees, your boss or clients, most employees shy away from dealing with conflict head-on. That's understandable because it can be uncomfortable and even cause extreme anxiety.
But unresolved issues take up a lot of time and energy. Research shows that the large majority of all difficulties in organizations stem from strained relationships between employees, which means managers have to spend a significant proportion of their time dealing with conflict at work.
Dealing with conflict can be difficult, this webinar will provide best practice on how to have a win win approach in dealing with conflict.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Understand what Conflict is and how it can Escalate
- Understand the types of Conflict and the stages of Conflict
- Recognize the Five most common conflict Resolution Styles and when to use them
- Increase Positive information Flow through non-verbal and Verbal Communication Skills
- Develop Effective Techniques for Intervention Strategies
- Become more confident of your Ability to manage conflicts to enhance Productivity and Performance
Who Will Benefit
- Human Resource Professional
- Shift leaders or Team