Ensure Projects Are Done Right
Whether your client is starting from a bare plot of land or converting old apartments to condominiums, they'll have plenty of legal pitfalls and hoops to jump through before the project is finished. That is where you come in. This focused guide will show you, step-by-step, how to counsel clients in condominium acquisitions, development, and conversions. Get past roadblocks and build safeguards into contracts and documents - register today!
- Learn how to get municipal approvals for condominium projects.
- Discover how to convert apartments and other properties into condominiums.
- Get tips for drafting CC&Rs, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Rules, and other documents.
- Gain practical guidance on putting together purchase and sale agreements.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern, Anthony A. Coletti
- Condo Development, Land Use and Subdivisions
- Condominium and HOA Development
- Applying Local Zoning Ordinances to Condos
- Creating a Subdivision
- Residential vs. Commercial
- Mixed-Use / Planned Unit Development
- Plat and Plan Documents
- Construction Contracts for Condominium Projects
- Condo Conversions: Process and Documents
2:45 PM - 4:15 PM Eastern, Chad M. Gallacher
- Condominium Creation and Governing Documents (With Samples)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Master Deed and Unit Deeds
- Association Bylaws: Rights, Responsibilities and Governance
- Declarations of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Key Rules and Regulations
- Meetings and Minutes
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Condo/HOA Property Management and Vendor Contracts
- Purchases and Sales
- Of Land, Building or Project
- Of Individual Units
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.