The Times They Are a-Changin
It's the end of the road for amendments to Regulation F of the FDCPA, the constitutionality of the CFPB went under Supreme Court review and the wild west of collecting amidst consumer privacy laws has arrived. Review the top decisions from 2020 and get practical advice for adapting to the new debt collection environment. Register today!
- Get up to speed on noteworthy changes in debt collection case law.
- Learn how the amendments to Regulation F will impact your practice.
- Take a pulse on best practices for collecting in the era of the California Consumer Privacy Act.
1:00 pm to 4:15 Eastern Standard Time
Break 2:30 pm - 2:45 pm
Presenter Paul Croushore
1:00 - 2:30
- CFPB in SCOTUS 2020: The Seila Case
- Federal Case Law Update
2:45 - 4:15
- CFPB Final Debt Collection Rules - Where Are we Now?
- Unpacking the Big Changes
- Practical Strategies for Compliance
- Implementation Timeline
- Collecting Under the CCPA
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.