Get Up-to-Date Answers to Your Coverage Questions
Cannabis is a high-risk business, and the plant's status as an illegal drug under federal law means insurers are hesitant to cover those risks. Knowing the losses and types of claims that are (and are not) covered is key to making the right decisions for clients. Explore a potpourri of cannabis-related insurance issues and get answers to common questions in this timely program. Register today!
- Understand how cannabis's federally illegal status impacts insurance coverage.
- Delve into different types of coverage and the policy exclusions in question.
- Find out how insurers will handle liability and workers' comp claims when marijuana is involved.
- Anticipate coverage issues for cannabusinesses at each stage of the supply chain.
11:00 am to 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Christopher Ray
- Conflict Between State and Federal Laws
- Liability Insurance & Court Interpretations of Exclusions
- Property Insurance & Case Law
- Cannabusinesses: Risks, Coverages and Gaps
- Product Liability and Recalls
- Crop Insurance
- D&O Insurance for Marijuana Businesses
- E&O Exposure for Testing Labs and Dispensaries
- EPLI and Crime Insurance
- Cyber Liability & Other Coverage
- Workers' Comp and Unemployment Compensation
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals, cannabusiness professionals and paralegals may also benefit.