Choose the Right Form of Administration and Walk Through the Essential Steps
Get an overview of current estate administration processes, creditor claims and closing procedures. This practical intro to probate practice will give you the broad view of the key tasks and will arm you with the forms and checklists needed to get started. Register today!
- Determine whether the estate qualifies for small form administration.
- Get a complete view of the overall process and timeline, with a checklist.
- Understand what's expected of a fiduciary to close the estate.
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm - All times are shown in Pacific time
Presenter: Jeremy J. Ofseyer
- Forms of Administration & Alternatives: Conditions, Procedures, Forms
- Estate Administration Timeline
- Executor Duties (Checklist)
- Creditor Claims
- Estate Closing Steps
This estate administration course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, fiduciaries, paralegals and paraprofessionals will also benefit.