Do you sometimes feel outofsync with your boss and want to increase the value of your relationship so that it is more positive, more productive, more efficient, and more effective? Let's face it. There are two types of people in the workplace those who survive and those who thrive. Survivors are often underutilizedtheir real value overlooked and even ignored. In contrast, thrivers are their boss' most valuable asset. They master the art of the bossemployee partnership, and their value is appreciated and rewarded. If you want to thrive in your demanding career, you need easytoimplement techniques to increase your value to your boss, your organization and yourself. Discover how to identify and inventory your tangible and intangible skills to better align yourself with your boss' to cultivate a positive partnership.Learn the seven communication and processing styles and which ones your boss uses most.Communication do's and don'ts to avoid a misunderstanding.Facilitate productive workplace conversations between you and your boss.A clear roadmap to build that ideal working partnership that will allow you and your boss to perform efficiently and effectively.Incorporate uptodate technology to increase your productivity and decrease your stress.This topic will explain those techniques and more in five easy steps (A.S.S.E.T.). Finally you can banish that outofsync feeling, build a solid partnership with your boss, and become your boss' most valuable asset.
Affirm Your Worth: Know What You Bring to the Job and What the Job Brings to You
• Identify and Inventory Your Tangible and Intangible Skills
• 6 Ways to Raise Your Emotional Intelligence
• How to Set Boundaries to Honor Your Boss and Yourself
Solidify Your Relationship With Your Boss
• How to Figure out What's Driving Your Boss' Behavior
• 3 Keys to Unlock the Way Your Boss Processes Information
• The 4 Words Your Boss Never Wants to Hear and What to Say Instead
Simplify Your Boss' Life
• How to Create a Valuable Partnership With Your Boss
• 5 Ways to Nurture Your Partnership With Your Boss
• 7 Tips to Help You Protect Your Partnership With Your Boss
Empower Your Boss to Shine
• 10 Best Practices to Make Your Boss Look Good
• 7 Phrases to Enhance Your Boss' Position
• How to Guard the Gate With Grace
Track Your Time and Your Boss'
• Time Management Techniques to Gain Laser Focus and Get Things Done
• How to Prioritize and Synthesize Yours and Your Boss's Hectic Schedules
• 4 Apps to Utilize Technology to Manage Your Projects From Start to Finish
Dr. Angela D. Massey with Life On Purpose LLC
ASAP PACE ,IAAP ,Additional credit may be available upon request.